We are constantly exploring how people and businesses work as an effort to uncover opportunities and refine our tools. Take a look at our areas of research that support the work that we do each day.
Small Business Research
Our research supports the daily efforts across industries, disciplines, and needs.
- SBA award, “African American Entrepreneurs: Challenges and Contributions”
- Business-relocation study (EDCVC)
- Performance of Trade Manufacturers (Port Authority)
We explore the nature of how businesses start, grow, and support the areas within which they reside.
- “The adaptive lifecycle of entrepreneurial ecosystems” – SBE, 2017
- “Economic Ecosystems” – Oxford Handbook
- Ventura County’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem